Test Vehicle's MSRP: $86,865 (Base Model: $71,490)
Seating Capacity: 5
Standard Safety Features: airbags; ABS; rear camera; rear audible sensors; and an electronic blind spot with cross path detection
Standard Equipment: 20-inch carbon aluminum wheels; all season performance tires; a launch assist system; anti-spin differential rear axle; Brembo brakes; red brake calipers; an adaptive dampening suspension; driving modes; a performance shift indicator; red brake calipers; a remote starter system; 200-mph speedometer; an in car Wi-Fi system; heated/ventilated power front seats; memory setting for seats, radio and exterior mirrors; a leather wrapped steering wheel; a heated steering wheel; single scoop hood air intake; and a performance tire
Standard Audio On Test Vehicle: a 6-speaker Alpine audio system with SiriusXM
Bluetooth Connectivity: Standard
USB Connectivity: Standard
Apple/Android Connectivity: Standard
Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty: 3 years or 36,000 miles
Powertrain Warranty: 5 years or 60,000 miles
Standard Engine/Horsepower: 6.2-liter, 8-cylinder engine/797-hp
Recommended Fuel: Regular
Standard Fuel Mileage: 12-city/21-hwy
The street racer also wears a newly designed, functional performance hood
- · Worth every penny Dodge is asking for!
- · Duh, 797 earth-shaking horsepower
- · A Supercharged HEMI
- · A 220-MPH Speedometer
- · 0 to 60-mph in 3.6 seconds … we can’t verify this, but we believe it!
- · World’s fastest 4-door muscle car
- · Driver is able to tailor the car to one’s driving habit
- · Engine growl…..
- · Electric power steering makes it easier to navigate, no pun intended
- · Standard 20-inch x 11-inch wheels with a carbon black finish
- · A five-seater family sedan
- · Easy to use infotainment system
- · User friendly gauges
- · Dodge is the number one ranked brand with quality guru J.D. Power
- · More fun than any human can stand
- · Comfortable seating
- · An optional premium, high-quality 19-speaker sound system
- · Nothing electrified about this fullsize sedan
- · Loves the exterior color options….
- · The Widebody exterior design just makes us breakout in a sweat!
- · A manual transmission option?
- · Fuel mileage… Gas Guzzler Tax
- · No electrification coming around here. Its all about combustion Turbine..
- · Yes, we hated to say it, but its too much power for some
- · No sunroof?
- · No AMG-like sports oriented front seats
- · Insurance Cost?? A ticket magnet….
Competition: Its in a class by itself … literally and figuratively!