|Nissan's CEO Carlos Ghosn with the revamped 2016 Nissan Altima.|
- Wears new grille like the Maxima and exterior design
- New interior changes to the center stack instrument panel
- A predictive forward collision warning system
- A radar-activated cruise control system
- A forward energy braking system
- A rear cross traffic alert system
- 39-mpg on the highway with 2.5-liter, 4-cylinder engine
- New SR trim model (18-inch wheels, smoke headlights, paddle shifters, rear spoiler and unique suspension tuning)
- Standard Siri Eyes and Nissan ConnectSM
Why Is This Vehicle So Important To Nissan:
- Its the brand's best-selling vehicle.
- Its apart of the number two most competitive segment, midsize sedans.