1.Chevrolet and GMC are offering up to 20 percent off the price of a Silverado or a Sierra pickup in order to steal sales away from Ford, as they launch the world's first all-aluminum tuck.
2. Buick is promoting its Black Friday sale on social media, including 20% off on what is termed as age inventory.
3. BMW is offering a big Black Friday promotion focused on financing deals. Pay attention to the lease deal being offering the BMW 3-Series.
4. Cadillac is offering a $299 lease deal on the ATS, the BMW 3-Series fighter. You should be able to a great deal on the CTS, too!
5. Ford is offering an Amazon gift card worth up to $1,000 in addition to the deal you negotiate.
6. Hyundai's 2015 Sonata sedan sales slid last month even after receiving a fresh new design. The Korean automaker is offering somewhere between $1,500 up to $3,000 in incentives depending upon if you're a current Hyundai owner and/or if you're trading in a vehicle.
7. Ram is offering huge discounts on their trucks in order to compete with Chevy and Ford.
8.In Atlanta, Nissan is offering free charging for two years on the all-electric Leaf. Low lease payments and free electricity equals a great holiday deal.
9. Sales on hybrids are down due to fallen gas prices. The Toyota Prius and other hybrids are begging to be in your driveway, so dealers will be willing to work a deal.
10. Look for any 2014 model that is still in inventory. With 2015 models sitting next to 2014 model, dealers are eager to move out to clear out their old inventory.
11. You can also connect with the writer emailing: email@example.com to find out more about his nationwide car consulting services.